Hardwood Inc. Boys Winter League 2023-2024 Rules
- (3rd/4th) & (5th/6th), Divisions-16 min halves. All divisions are running clock and stopping in the last 2 minutes on every whistle in both
- Games can start before the scheduled time only if both coaches agree. There will be a minimum of a 2-minute warm-up period before each game. Halftime will be 3 minutes.
- There will be a 3 min grace period given before a forfeit is awarded. Teams must show up within 3 minutes of their scheduled game times. No exceptions. Teams should arrive at the gym 30 minutes before their scheduled game time.
- Timeouts… Each team will be awarded (2 -30 second timeouts per half)
- Overtime: sudden death will determine the outcome; the first team that scores win!
- Players cannot participate for more than one team in the same division. And if they do play on multiple teams, it must be with the same organization but different divisions. After Session 3 All Rosters are locked! No more players will be allowed to be added. If a team is founded to be breaking either of these rules or has players that are not in the appropriate grade divisions (players cannot play down at all) that play will be suspended from fall league for the entire 2023/2024 season. Also, that team will forfeit the game and will be placed on probation. Any further incidents and that team will be terminated from summer leagues for the season without a refund. Please always have proof of grade for all players with you if needed.
- Players are disqualified from the game with 5 fouls.
- Each team is responsible for their own warm-up balls and the Home Team is responsible for the official game ball and keeping the official scorebook.
- Free throws on shooting fouls will be one shot that will count for 2 or 3 points based on the attempted shot.
- Free throws will be shot at 10 teams fouls, and it will be one shot that will count for 2 points. (No bonus-so no shots on 7 team fouls, only double bonus & it’s one free throw shot)
- If up by 20 points with 2 min remaining the game will be stopped & ended.
Seeding for the Winter League Championship will be based on each team’s win-loss record throughout the league’s regular season. In the event of a tie, the following will be used to determine seeding: 1. head-to-head (2 teams) 2. Points Allowed